Sustainable Food Innovation
Sustainable industry is required.
An industry that can respond to the food needs of today’s generation, without a sacrifice on any future generations.
The existence of economic, ecological, social and political conditions that allows industry survival through time.
- Health improvement.
SOCIETY + ECONOMICS
- Better food accessibility.
- Economic development – Social inclusive.
- Food gap reduction.
- Health cost reduction.
- Logistic supply cost reduction.
ECONOMICS + ENVIRONMENT
- Lower costs through the industrial damage reduction to the environment.
- Agri-environmental impact reduction.
- New market opportunities with ecological and health consciousness.
- Less use of rangelands.
- Non pollution procedures.
- Lower consumption of animal products.
ENVIRONMENT + SOCIETY
- A better nourishment through a better use of resources.
- Lower damage from excessive consumption.
We have to break paradigms in order to make it happen,
only possible through Disruptive Evolution Technology